1. How do I convert my Polaris Geothermal Inc., Western GeoPower Corp. or Sierra Geothermal Power Corp. stock to Ram Power, Corp. stock?
Your investment advisor or stock broker should handle this for you. The actual conversion is handled by Ram Power's Transfer Agent:
Canadian Stock Transfer Company Inc.
1600 – 1066 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 3X1
2. How do I contact the transfer agent for Ram Power, Corp?
Contact should be made by your investment advisor or stock broker.
3. How do I buy or sell Ram Power, Corp. stock?
Ram Power's stock may be purchased/sold through your investment advisor or stock broker.
4. Does Ram Power, Corp. pay a dividend on its stock?
Ram Power does not plan to pay a dividend on its stock.
5. What is the ticker symbol for Ram Power, Corp?
Ram Power trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ("RPG").
6. How can I get the current Ram Power, Corp. stock prices?
You can get Ram Power's current stock price either by entering the stock symbol RPG on the TSX website, or by viewing the "Stock Information" page.
7. How many Ram Power, Corp. shares are outstanding?
There are currently approximately 297,415,654 shares of Ram Power, Corp. outstanding.
8. How do I contact Ram Power, Corp.'s. Investor Relations Department?
You can contact Ram Power's Director of Investor Relations, Steven Scott, at:
9460 Double R Blvd., Suite 200
Reno, Nevada 89521
9. How do I replace lost, missing, or stolen stock certificates?
To replace lost, missing, or stolen stock certificates, please have your investment advisor or stock broker contact the Transfer Agent.